Diablo Analytical has released Version 3.0.3 of the EZReporter Software. In addition to a number of fixes, this new release includes the following enhancements:
NGA Edition Enhancements
The following new NGA/NGL results are calculated:
- Gross Heating Value BTU/lbm as a liquid
- Gross Heating Value BTU/Gallon as a dry gas calculated from the product of the component BTU/lbm and absolute liquid density lbm/gallon.
- Gross Heating Value BTU/Gallon as a liquid
- Net Heating Value BTU/lbm as a liquid
- Net Heating Value BTU/gallon as a dry gas
- Net Heating Value BTU/gallon as a liquid
- Component Volume (Cu Ft / Gal)
- ISO 8973 Vapor Pressure at 37.8, 40, 50, and 70 degrees C
- ISO 8973 Density at 15 degrees C
Standard Edition Enhancements
- Added support for the INFICON Micro GC Fusion. Details are in the post linked below:https://diabloanalytical.com/micro-gc-fusion-support/
- Added new context menu to the Standard Components table that allows you create “Combined Components” – combinations of multiple components with physical constants that are either averaged or weighted. Check the desired components to combine, right-click and select “Create Combined Component”.
- Added support for custom sample information variables to the EZChrom, EZ IQ, Micro GC Fusion and Compass Connectors.
- Added the following enhancements to the Customize Results table in the configuration editor:
- The result description is now displayed in the last column
- The results that are included in the report are now highlighted in yellow to make them more visible.
A complete list of fixes and enhancements is provided in the release notes.
Installing this Release
To install this release, simply download and run the installation program linked below. You current version of EZReporter will be uninstalled and the new version installed automatically. Your license status will be preserved.
Important: If you are using a modified version of one of the default configuration files, make sure that you rename the configuration file from the original file name. Whenever you install EZReporter, the default configuration files are reset to their standard settings, so any customizations you have made would be lost.
About Diablo EZReporter Software
The Diablo EZReporter software provides advanced post-run reporting and analysis for the Agilent Technologies ChemStation or EZChrom Elite/SI/Open Lab Chromatography Data Systems, and the INFICON EZ IQ chromatography data system and Micro GC Fusion. Diablo’s EZReporter software is a flexible, advanced analysis and reporting solution for any instrument that can be controlled by a supported data system. The EZReporter Natural Gas Edition is the state-of-art solution for natural gas analysis and natural gas liquids reporting. The Analog & Digital Output Module allows you to interface chromatographic and natural gas analysis results with process control systems.
For more information: Diablo EZReporter Software
EZReporter 3.0 is a free upgrade for customers with existing licenses of EZReporter 2.0 or earlier. However, if you upgrade you will need to reactivate the software.
Contact Diablo Analytical if you have any questions about EZReporter 3.0.