EZReporter 188.8.131.52 Released: See the Release Notes for complete information on this release. This is a free upgrade for licensed installations of EZReporter 1.0. For more information on EZReporter 2.0, or to download the installer or any of the Quick Start guides, please visit the EZReporter Product Page. Some of the enhancements included in this update are:
Base Module / Standard Edition
- EZChrom Connector Enhancements: The EZChrom “connector” program now automatically detects the delimiter character (tab or comma) used by EZChrom when it writes the external-standard (.ESD) text files.
- New Quick Start Start Guide: Ships with the new quick start guide for use with the Agilent Technologies ChemStation software
Natural Gas Analysis Edition
- New ISO Calculations and Results: Adds support for the ISO 6976 Standard with corresponding physical property data sources and default configuration files.
- Natural Gas Liquids – Extended (C6+) Fraction Calculations and Reports: Adds support for GPA 2186-type natural gas liquids (NGL), extended (C6+) fraction reporting. Includes separate/combined reporting of the extended fraction and correction of the extended fraction raw amounts using a “bridge” correction factor.
- Support for the GPA 2177-03 Standard: Adds support for the GPA 2177-03 Standard with raw component amounts calibrated in liquid volume%.
- New Physical Property Data Sources: Adds several new physical property data sources including GPA TP-17 (1998 revision). ISO 6976 at 15/15 DegC and at 25/20 Deg C.
- Support for Raw Component Amounts in Weight% and Liquid Volume%: For NGL applications you can calibrate the GC method in Weight% instead of Mole%. EZReporter will automatically convert the raw Weight% amounts from the data system to Mole% and Liquid Volume%.Similarly, for GPA 2177-03 applications, EZReporter will automatically convert raw Liquid Volume% amounts to normalized Mole% and Weight%.
Results Database Module
- New Results added to Database: The new NGL – Extended Fraction results are now saved in the Results Database.