Diablo Analytical has released Version 3.0.2 of the EZReporter Software. In addition to a number of fixes, this new release includes the following enhancements:
NGA Edition Enhancements
- Added a new option to the NGL configuration that allows the extended fraction results (MW, Density, etc.) to be used as the C6+ calculation constants in a “Separate” report.
- Added a new option to the NGL configuration that allows the user to define additional extended fractions (C5+, C7+, etc.) to be calculated and reported in addition to C6+.
- Added an option to print a Total Component Summary report for C6+/Extended analysis reports. The report includes the mole%, weight%, and liquid vol% for all standard and extended range components normalized to 100%.
Standard Edition Enhancements
- Added new option to report control to append additional text information to the end of the main printed report. The text to append is read from a simple text file.
- If no title or subtitle is specified in the report configuration, there is no longer a blank line printed in the report for those items.
A complete list of fixes and enhancements is provided in the release notes.
Installing this Release
To install this release, simply download and run the installation program linked below. You current version of EZReporter will be uninstalled and the new version installed automatically. Your license status will be preserved.
Important: If you are using a modified version of one of the default configuration files, make sure that you rename the configuration file from the original file name. Whenever you install EZReporter, the default configuration files are reset to their standard settings, so any customizations you have made would be lost.
Download Link: ezreporter.220.127.116.11.exe
Release Notes: readme.18.104.22.168.txt
About Diablo EZReporter Software
The Diablo EZReporter software provides advanced post-run reporting and analysis for the Agilent Technologies ChemStation or EZChrom Elite/SI/Open Lab Chromatography Data Systems, and the INFICON EZ IQ chromatography data system. Diablo’s EZReporter software is a flexible, advanced analysis and reporting solution for any instrument that can be controlled by a supported data system. The EZReporter Natural Gas Edition is the state-of-art solution for natural gas analysis and natural gas liquids reporting. The new Analog & Digital Output Module allows you to interface chromatographic and natural gas analysis results with process control systems.
For more information: Diablo EZReporter Software
EZReporter 3.0 is a free upgrade for customers with existing licenses of EZReporter 2.0 or earlier. However, if you upgrade you will need to reactivate the software.
Contact Diablo Analytical if you have any questions about EZReporter 3.0.