Diablo Analytical has released Version 3.0 of the EZReporter Software. In addition to bug fixes and miscellaneous minor enhancements, this new release of the EZReporter adds the following significant new capabilities:
Standard Edition/Base Module Enhancements
The following enhancements apply to all editions of the EZReporter software:
- Calculated Results – new Calculated Results are based on custom formulas you enter using a “Formula Builder”. The Formula Builder allows you to select from a list of available result variables and supported arithmetic operators to build a custom formula that will be evaluated to a numeric value when processing results. The Calculated Result is then displayed in the Results Summary part of the report along with a descriptive caption that you also specify.
- Report enhancements – automatically save a PDF version of the report to a designated folder.
- Report enhancements – set report margins to allow for printing onto letterhead.
- Report enhancements – all report labels and table headers can now be customized.
- Report enhancements – added an option to Report Control to include only components with amount > 0 in the displayed/printed component report.
New Analog & Digital Output Module
Responding to requests from customers who need to interface their chromatography and natural gas analysis results with process control systems, Diablo has added a new Analog & Digital Output Module as an optional add-on for EZReporter. The EZReporter Analog & Digital Output Module allows you to generate 4-20 mA analog outputs and digital/alarm outputs based on Monitored Parameter results using National Instruments Compact FieldPoint I/O hardware.
Important: This add-on module requires the National Instruments Compact FieldPoint distributed I/O hardware, purchased separately.
For more information: EZReporter Analog and Digital Output Module
About Diablo EZReporter Software
The Diablo EZReporter software provides advanced post-run reporting and analysis for the Agilent Technologies ChemStation or EZChrom Elite/SI/Open Lab Chromatography Data Systems. Diablo’s EZReporter software is a flexible, advanced analysis and reporting solution for any instrument that can be controlled by a supported data system. The EZReporter Natural Gas Edition is the state-of-art solution for natural gas analysis and natural gas liquids reporting. The new Analog & Digital Output Module allows you to interface chromatographic and natural gas analysis results with process control systems.
For more information: Diablo EZReporter Software
EZReporter 3.0 is a free upgrade for customers with existing licenses of EZReporter 2.0 or earlier. However, if you upgrade you will need to reactivate the software.
Contact Diablo Analytical if you have any questions about EZReporter 3.0.