Diablo Analytical has released Version 220.127.116.11 of the EZReporter Software. This is a major release that includes a number of fixes and enhancements. The major enhancements are listed below. A complete list of fixes and enhancements is provided in the release notes.
[ALL] = Applies to all modules
[NGA] = Natural Gas Analysis/Liquids Modules
[RDB] = Results Database Module
[MOD] = Modbus Module
- [NGA] Added support for the ISO 6976 (2016) calorific calculations. This includes the following:
-Added the ISO 6976 (2016) data source and physical constants to the Standard Components database.
-When the ISO 6976 (2016) base data source is selected in a configuration, the Metering and Combustion Temperatures in the NGA Calculation Factors table are now drop-down list boxes allowing you to select the metering and combustion temperatures supported by ISO 6976 (2016). When you select a metering temperature, the corresponding Compression Factor of Air (Zair) and saturation water vapor pressure will be entered in the table. When you select a combustion temperature, the corresponding Enthalpy of Vaporization of Water will be entered into the table.
-Added new calculations and results for the ISO 6976 (2016) standard, including: Combustion Temperature, Gross Wobbe Index (Ideal), Net Wobbe Index (Real and Ideal).
-Added a new default configuration template, “ISO 6976 (2016) Default.cfgt”, and replaced the ISO 6976 option on the New Configuration File Wizard with this template.
-Added new ISO 6976 (2016) results to the database, including CombustionTemperature, WobbeIndexGrossIdealDry, WobbeIndexGrossIdealSat, WobbeIndexGrossIdealWet, WobbeIndexNetRealDry, WobbeIndexNetRealSat, WobbeIndexNetIdealDry, WobbeIndexNetIdealSat, and WobbeIndexNetIdealWet. The Results Database schema was updated from version 4.04.00 to 4.05.00. You will be prompted to upgrade existing databases when you start the software.
- [NGA] Added an option to the NGA Configuration settings to perform ISO 6974-3 oxygen (air) calculations to correct the results for air contamination. This calculation assumes that any oxygen present in the sample is from air contamination. The Nitrogen Mole% is corrected using one of three equations:
1) ISO6974-3 Equation 1: (for nitrogen analysis performed on a Molsieve 13X column): N2 = N2 – 78/21 * O2
2) ISO6974-3 Equation 2: (for nitrogen analysis performed on a Porapak R column): N2 = N2 – 100/21 * O2 (only valid for O2 < 0.02%)
3) Custom Calculation: enter a custom calculation factor for the formula: N2 = N2 – Factor * O2
The component mole% values are re-normalized using the corrected N2 Mole% and excluding O2. This feature is currently only available when raw component amounts are in units of Mole%.
- [ALL] You can now delete multiple components from the component table in the configuration editor by selecting a range of rows and then either clicking the “Delete” button, or right-clicking the range and selecting “Delete selected components” from the pop up menu. All components in the selected range will be deleted as well as any monitored parameters or calculations that reference them.
- [ALL] Added an option to display a “floating” window that exactly mirrors the parameter table as it is displayed on the “Parameter Monitor” tab of the main UI. This allows the parameter table to be displayed on a separate monitor or large lcd panel. To enable/display the floating window, right click the main parameter table to display a pop-up menu, and click the “Display Floating Parameter Window” option. To disable/hide the floating window, click the same menu option again. The location and window state (maximized, normal, minimized) of the floating window will be saved and restored when you exit and restart EZReporter.
Installing this Release
If you are running version 18.104.22.168 or later, you can download and install the correct version of the software using the “Check for Updates” option of the “Help” menu.
Otherwise, simply download and run the installation program from the download page.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you download the installer that includes support for the chromatography data system you are using.
NOTE: The “web” version of the installer can be used to upgrade an existing installation even if the computer doesn’t have Internet access.
Your current version of EZReporter will be uninstalled and the new version installed automatically. Your license status will be preserved.
Software Support/Maintenance Subscription
This is a free upgrade if your software support subscription has not expired. You can view the status of software support in the License Status window (click “Help > License Status”). If software support has expired then you will either need to extend your support subscription or upgrade depending on when your support subscription expired. Contact Diablo Analytical for information on extending software support, or upgrading your license.
About Diablo EZReporter Software
The Diablo EZReporter software is a flexible, advanced, post-run data analysis and reporting solution for any instrument that can be controlled by a supported chromatography data system. The EZReporter Natural Gas Analysis and Natural Gas Liquids Editions are state-of-art solutions for natural gas analysis and natural gas liquids/extended reporting.
For more information: Diablo EZReporter Software
The price to upgrade to EZReporter 4.0 from earlier versions of EZReporter and BTU Calculator will depend on 1) the number of licenses, 2) the edition you are upgrading from and upgrading to, and 3) the number of instruments you want to license.
For Additional Information:
Contact Diablo Analytical if you have any questions about EZReporter 4.0.