GPA Midstream has released a new version of the GPA 2261 Standard: GPA 2261-20. The only change from GPA 2261-19 is that the reproducibility formulas for Carbon Dioxide and Ethane were updated. We have released a new release of EZReporter 4.0 (188.8.131.52) that incorporates these changes. See the following post for information on this new release and how to upgrade:
- IMPORTANT: In order to install this new release your software support subscription needs to be active. Please contact us for information on how to renew software support if your’s has expired. If you are unable to renew software support for some reason, see the instructions below to update the reproducibility formulas manually.
- Once you have installed the new version of EZReporter, you will need to transfer the new reproducibility formulas to each of your configuration files. See the instructions below on how to do this.
- We will not be updating EZReporter 3.0. So, if you are still running EZReporter 3.0 (or an earlier version), this would be a good time to consider upgrading to EZReporter 4.0. Please contact us for information on upgrading.
There are instructions below for updating the reproducibility formulas in your configuration files after you have upgraded EZReporter or if you are updating your configuration files manually.
Updating the GPA 2261-20 Reproducibility Formulas After Upgrading EZReporter
After upgrading to EZReporter version 184.108.40.206 or later, you will need to transfer the updated GPA 2261-20 reproducibility formulas to each of your configuration files as follows:
1) Open the configuration editor and click the “Std. Components” button below the component table. Then, check the components you want to update. In this particular case, only the CO2 and Ethane reproducibility formulas have changed. Finally, click the “Transfer” button at the bottom.
2) Since only the reproducibility formula is being updated, click “Select None” and then scroll down and just check the GPA 2261-20 reproducibility. Then click “Transfer” again:
3) You can then scroll the component table to the right and confirm the new constants:
4) Click the “Save” button when you are finished.
Updating the GPA 2261-20 Reproducibility Fomulas Manually
The changes made in GPA 2261-20 are relatively minor, so you can also update the reproducbility formulas yourself. Here are instructions:
1) Open the configuration editor by clicking the “Edit Configuration” button in the toolbar. The configuration editor should open to the Component Settings. Scroll the component table to the right until you find the column labeled, “GPA 2261-19 Reproducibility Formula”.
Note: the screen captures below are from the pre-release version of EZReporter, so the column header refers to “GPA 2261-20”. Your column will still be labeled, “GPA 2261-19”.
2) The only formulas that were changed were for Carbon Dioxide and Ethane. Here are the new values that you can copy and paste into the table:
3) Click the “Save” button when you are finished.