Diablo Analytical has added support to the EZReporter software for the INFICON Micro GC Fusion. A new EZReporter “connector” program is used to monitor the Fusion GC and transfer results automatically at the end of the run* to EZReporter for processing and reporting.
If you will be using EZReporter with the INFICON Micro GC Fusion, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Install the EZ IQ Edition of the EZReporter software by downloading and running the installation program.
2) Install the Fusion Connector program by downloading and running the installation program.
Note, there are two different versions of the Fusion Connector installation program:
- A web-based installer that should be used to update an existing installation of the Fusion Connector or to install the connector on a computer that has Internet access. This version of the installer will download the required .NET 4.0 Framework files automatically over the Internet if required.
- A single-file installer that should be used to install the connector on a computer with no access to the Internet. This version of the installer includes the full .NET 4.0 Framework and is consequently much larger in size (91 MB).
3) Follow the instructions in the Fusion Connector reference manual to configure it to communicate with the Micro GC.
*Important Note: The initial release of the Fusion Connector does not support automatically detecting and transferring reprocessed results from the Fusion GC. This capability will be added in a future releases of the Fusion Connector and Fusion software.