Diablo Analytical has released amajor new version of the MPValve software – MPValve 5.0. MPValve 5.0 combines the features of the MPValve Universal Controller and Sequencer programs from earlier versions of the software into a single application and adds enhanced sequencing capabilities.
MPValve 5.0 Enhancements
- The separate MPValve Controller and MPValve Sequencer programs are now combined into a single program.
- Both valve control and valve sequencing can be controlled by external programs using a command-line interface (previously only MPValve Controller allowed external control).
- The sequencing engine has been completely redesigned and enhanced to provide more flexibility.
- Rather than just providing the limited “Simple Sequence” of the MPValve Universal Controller, you can now create and run a full sequence from the command line interface. In fact, you can create and test a sequence in the MPValve 5.0 sequence table and it will automatically generate the corresponding command line to use.
- You can also Start and Stop a sequence, and Advance a sequence to the next step using the command-line interface.
- MPValve 5.0 was designed to be compatible with current and future Windows operating systems.
About the MPValve Software
The Diablo MPValve 5.0 software interfaces with Valco Instruments (VICI) multi-position/selector valves and two-position/switching valves through either the micro-electric or universal actuator via RS-232 or USB serial communications. MPValve 5.0 allows both interactive and automated control of valve position using command-line parameters and programmed valve sequences.