Mass Mountaineer™ is a program for examining, interpreting, and classifying mass spectra imported as text files. The program provides tools for common mass spectrometry calculations and for generating reports. Compound identification tools were designed to be used with accurate-mass data for single charge ions, but nominal-mass data are also supported. There are some tools included for calculations with multiple charge ions.
Mass Mountaineer is available in two versions. The LE version is a simplified version that contains the basic spectral target compound search, database search and reporting functions and is not updated on a regular basis. The Full version is updated periodically and contains many additional functions including:
– Mass defect plots, including 3D-Kendrick Mass Defect plots.
– Mass difference searches.
– Series and mass defect searches and calculations.
– Chemometric functions (e,g, principal component analysis, linear discriminant analysis, heat maps).
– Basic functions for viewing profile data.
– Calculations for proteins, peptides, nucleotides and lipids.
– Searches against internet chemical databases.
See the Mass MountaineerTM web page for more information
Important: If you are ordering either DVD or USB media and your shipping address is outside the United States, please review the International Terms and Conditions.