A new single-computer license of the NIST 17 Mass Spectral Library that also includes the “.L” library for the Agilent Technologies MSD ChemStation and MassHunter data systems. The software can be shipped to you on either a DVD or a USB flash drive for compatibility with newer computers that lack a CD/DVD drive. Alternatively, you can download it for a discount.
Note: the NIST 17 library distribution is almost 2GB in size, so take this into account when choosing the “Download” option.
This item includes:
- Main EI MS Library: Spectra for 267,376 chemical compounds.
- Replicate EI MS Library: 39,246 replicate spectra.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library – small molecules: 826 spectra of 118,082 precursor ions from 13,808 chemical compounds.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library – biologically-active peptides: 2 90,244 spectra of 6,803 precursor ions from 1,904 peptides.
- Retention Index Library: 404,045 RI values for 99,400 compounds; 72,361 compounds in the Main Library have retention index data.
- Agilent Library: Spectra for 267,376 chemical compounds in the Agilent Technologies “.L” format.
- NIST MS-Search 2.3: The standalone NIST Mass Spectral Search Program.
- AMDIS 2.73: The Automated Mass Spectral Identification and Deconvolution System.
Important: If you are ordering either DVD or USB media and your shipping address is outside the United States, please review the International Terms and Conditions.