A new single-computer license of the NIST 20 Mass Spectral Library that also includes the “.L” EI library formatted for the Agilent Technologies MSD ChemStation and MassHunter data systems. The software can be shipped to you on either a DVD or a USB flash drive for compatibility with newer computers that lack a CD/DVD drive. Alternatively, you can download it for a discount.
Note: the NIST 20 library distribution is > 2GB in size, so take this into account when choosing the “Download” option.
This item includes:
- Main EI MS Library: Spectra for 306,869 chemical compounds.
- Replicate EI MS Library: 43,774 replicate spectra.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 30,999 compounds (17,191 new).
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 185,602 precursor ions (67,520 new) and 1,320,464 spectra (745,638 new).
- Retention Index Library: 447,285 RI values for 139,963 compounds.
- NIST MS-Search 2.4: The standalone NIST Mass Spectral Search Program.
- AMDIS: The Automated Mass Spectral Identification and Deconvolution System.
- Agilent Library: Spectra in the Agilent Technologies “.L” format.
Important: If you are ordering either DVD or USB media and your shipping address is outside the United States, please review the International Terms and Conditions.