A new single-computer license of the Full NIST 20 Mass Spectral Library. The software can be shipped to you on either a DVD or a USB flash drive for compatibility with newer computers that lack a CD/DVD drive. Alternatively, you can download it for a discount.
Note: the NIST 20 library distribution is almost 2GB in size, so take this into account when choosing the “Download” option.
This item includes:
- Main EI MS Library: Spectra for 306,869 chemical compounds.
- Replicate EI MS Library: 43,774 replicate spectra.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 30,999 compounds (17,191 new).
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 185,602 precursor ions (67,520 new) and 1,320,464 spectra (745,638 new).
- Retention Index Library: 447,285 RI values for 139,963 compounds.
- NIST MS-Search 2.4: The standalone NIST Mass Spectral Search Program.
- AMDIS: The Automated Mass Spectral Identification and Deconvolution System.
Important: If you are ordering the NIST Library on either DVD or USB media and your shipping address is outside the United States, please review the International Terms and Conditions.