A new single-computer license of the NIST 17 Mass Spectral Library. The software is shipped to you on a USB flash drive for compatibility with newer computers that lack a CD/DVD drive. This item includes:
- Main EI MS Library: Spectra for 267,376 chemical compounds.
- Replicate EI MS Library: 39,246 replicate spectra.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library – small molecules: 826 spectra of 118,082 precursor ions from 13,808 chemical compounds.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library – biologically-active peptides: 2 90,244 spectra of 6,803 precursor ions from 1,904 peptides.
- Retention Index Library: 404,045 RI values for 99,400 compounds; 72,361 compounds in the Main Library have retention index data.
- NIST MS-Search 2.3: The standalone NIST Mass Spectral Search Program.
- AMDIS 2.73: The Automated Mass Spectral Identification and Deconvolution System.
For more information on the NIST Mass Spectral Library, visit the NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center web site.