Important Notice: The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has announced that NIST 23 will be released on Monday, June 5, 2023. If you already own a copy of an earlier version of the full NIST Library, you can upgrade to NIST 23, or you can purchase a new license of the full NIST 23 Library once it has been released.
Upgrade older versions of the Full NIST Mass Spectral Library and Agilent Technologies “.L” formatted EI Library to NIST 23. The software can be shipped to you on a USB flash drive, DVD, or can be downloaded for a discounted price.
Note: the full NIST 23 library distribution (EI + MS/MS + RI) is > 4GB in size, so take this into account when choosing the “Download” option.
Important: Proof of a valid license from an earlier version of the NIST Mass Spectral Library is required before we will ship your order or provide a download link.
This item includes:
- Main EI MS Library: Spectra for 394K chemical compounds.
- Replicate EI MS Library: 46,954 replicate spectra.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 51,501 compounds (60% more than NIST 20).
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 400K precursor ions and 2.4 million spectra.
- Retention Index Library: 492K RI values for 153K compounds.
- NIST MS-Search 3.0: The standalone NIST Mass Spectral Search Program.
- AMDIS: The Automated Mass Spectral Identification and Deconvolution System.
- Agilent Library: Spectra in the Agilent Technologies “.L” format.