Upgrade older versions of the Full NIST Mass Spectral Library and Agilent Technologies “.L” formatted EI Library to NIST 20. The software can be shipped to you on a USB flash drive, DVD, or can be downloaded for a discounted price.
Note: the NIST 20 library distribution is > 2GB in size, so take this into account when choosing the “Download” option.
Important: Proof of a valid license from an earlier version of the NIST Mass Spectral Library is required before we will ship your order or provide a download link.
This item includes:
- Main EI MS Library: Spectra for 306,869 chemical compounds.
- Replicate EI MS Library: 43,774 replicate spectra.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 30,999 compounds (17,191 new).
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 185,602 precursor ions (67,520 new) and 1,320,464 spectra (745,638 new).
- Retention Index Library: 447,285 RI values for 139,963 compounds.
- NIST MS-Search 2.4: The standalone NIST Mass Spectral Search Program.
- AMDIS: The Automated Mass Spectral Identification and Deconvolution System.
- Agilent Library: Spectra in the Agilent Technologies “.L” format.
For more information on the NIST Mass Spectral Library, see our NIST 20 Library web page, or visit the NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center web site.