Important Notice: The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has announced that NIST 23 will be released on Monday, June 5, 2023. If you already own a copy of an earlier version of the full NIST Library, you can upgrade to NIST 23, or you can purchase a new license of the full NIST 23 Library once it has been released. If you purchase either the upgrade or the new license at the current prices prior to June 5th, 2023 you will receive the NIST 20 version of the library and a free upgrade to NIST 23 when it is released.
Upgrade older versions of the Full NIST Mass Spectral Database to NIST 20. The software can be shipped to you on a USB flash drive, DVD, or can be downloaded for a discounted price.
Note: the NIST 20 library distribution is > 2GB in size, so take this into account when choosing the “Download” option.
Important: Proof of a valid license from an earlier version of the NIST Mass Spectral Library is required before we will ship your order or provide a download link.
This item includes:
- Main EI MS Library: Spectra for 306,869 chemical compounds.OK
- Replicate EI MS Library: 43,774 replicate spectra.
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 30,999 compounds (17,191 new).
- Tandem (MS/MS) Library: 185,602 precursor ions (67,520 new) and 1,320,464 spectra (745,638 new).
- Retention Index Library: 447,285 RI values for 139,963 compounds.
- NIST MS-Search 2.4: The standalone NIST Mass Spectral Search Program.
- AMDIS: The Automated Mass Spectral Identification and Deconvolution System.
For more information on the NIST Mass Spectral Library, see our NIST 20 Library web page, or visit the NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center web site.
Important: If you are ordering the NIST Library on either DVD or USB media and your shipping address is outside the United States, please review the International Terms and Conditions.