Please consider registering
July 19, 2012
In order to generate “Saturated” results you must add “Water” as a component to the component list in the configuration.
1) Open the EZReporter configuration editor and switch to the “Components” tab.
2) Click the “Std. Components” button located below the component table.
3) Choose the correct “Data source” for your application in the list box at the bottom of the window – typically this will be the default GPA 2145-09 data source.
4) Scroll through the standard component table and find “Water” – it is usually at the bottom of the table. Check the checkbox to the left of Water.
5) Click the “Transfer” button to transfer Water and its physical properties to your configuration. Make sure all physical properties are checked in the next window, and then click the “Transfer” button. Finally, in the “Unknown Component” window, select the option to append water to the component list as a new component and click “OK”.
6) Make sure to save the configuration. The next time you process results, the “Sat.” results will be calculated in addition to the “Dry” results.
Most Users Ever Online: 25
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Seth Nease, Brian Roberts, Domingo Galvan, Sendsdesr, wonse.choi, AAranzamendez, jeff_goldberg, john.richardson, Merillnag, chris.tavarez
Administrators: Web Dev: 0, Diablo Analytical: 25