Please consider registering
July 19, 2012
There can be several reasons why you may not be seeing results in EZReporter after a run:
1. EZReporter wasn’t started when you tried to process results from your chromatography data system.
2. The component names in your data system peak table and report don’t match any of the component names in the EZReporter component table.
3. After activating the EZReporter license, you should close and then re-open EZReporter before trying to process results from your chromatography data system.
4. ChemStation: You switched to a method that isn’t set up to run the “ezrpt.mac” macro as the post-run command.
5. EZChrom or EZ IQ: You switched to a method that isn’t set up to export ESTD results and call the EZReporter “Connector” program for your data system or the export is not set up correctly.
Most Users Ever Online: 47
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:Richardrig, AndrewOpity, AlbertoAlulk, Matthewerymn, WillieDog, Scottvialt, VPSMasterHeasy, FreddieTon, Nym2macoava, OctavioMob
Administrators: Web Dev: 0, Diablo Analytical: 25